Banana Bread Cookies with Chocolate Chips

Do you have a favorite cookie? 

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies

Do ya do ya do ya? 

The sweet that "gets" me every time is a cookie!  It's borderline crazy!

I turn right into the Cookie Monster...its true!

I love cookie batter too!  However I never want a hot cookie of the oven (that is when my husband wants them...hot from the oven), instead "I" prefer to wait until the next day to munch and crunch by way to bliss!  For breakfast, lunch or dinner or as a snack, if there are homemade cookies, I want them! How about you? Which one gets you every time?



These Banana Bread Chocolate Chips Cookies are seriously delish (ummmm, sorry?)!
They're cookies BUT they taste like banana bread, go ahead and sigh a little or take a long walk to work off your soon-to-be- cookie overindulgence!

Banana Bread Cookies with Chocolate Chips




Enjoy & save one for me!!



Comments

Popular Posts