2 Ingredient Fruit & Yogurt Popsicle's - Produce For Kids

Recipe 2 Ingredient Homemade Yogurt and Fruit Popsicles

My kids will at least try any fruit or vegetable I put in front of them...then they give their opinion. I've always asked them to at least try whatever it is I lay out for dinner. It seems to me that the repetitive exposure helps them decide then they can easily move from "what is that" to "can I have some more."

As a parent you've just got to love that!  My 10 year old daughter regularly asks for Brussels Sprouts & Bacon for dinner...plain old steamed broccoli is a favorite of both my kids and fruit...well I can never have enough fruit in the house!

One area which I know I can do better when it comes to feeding my children is frozen treats.  The kids and I make our own water ice, sno cones & ice cream from time to time...but they could eat something frozen every-single-day...then it hit me!  Why not simply use a great good for you juice like Bolthouse Farms, combine it with some vanilla yogurt and make better-for-you popsicles that they can eat till their heart is content!

No cutting, no juicing, no mess...easy peasy!


Yogurt and Fruit Juice Popsicles


2 Ingredient Fruit & Yogurt Popsicle's
15.2 oz bottle of Bolthouse Farms fruit juice 
(I used both Amazing Mango & Berry Boost)
8 oz your favorite vanilla yogurt


In your popsicle molds, simply combine yogurt and juice, freeze overnight and serve! Gently add in the yogurt 2-3 teaspoons per mold, gently pour juice over-top each yogurt addition. Makes enough for 6 standard sizes popsicle molds.

Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts