Cinco de Mayo Beer & Tequila Cocktail - The Corona Sunrise

Looking for Cinco de Mayo Cocktail Inspiration? 

The Corona Sunrise Tequila and Beer Cocktail

Who is ready for some Cinco de Mayo funnnnn??  



Thank you to  Corona Extra & Casa Noble for sponsoring this post, as usual, all opinions are my own.

One of the most important factors in a great tequila is the agave.  Casa Noble is a distillery as well as an agave grower with more than 3000 acres of agave fields in the hills by the city of Tequila. The agave is grown without chemicals which yields an organic tequila that just one taste is all it will take to make you a fan.  I love the cork! Once I uncorked the bottle, I stood and inhaled the fragrant scent and I smiled. I knew I was in for a treat!  The beautiful bottle the extra touch of a cork, the smell the pure taste...Casa Noble is a quality (and delicious) tequila!  

I am kindof obsessed with the stopper :) 


Corona Extra is at just about every party we host or attend - everyone just loves the flavor.  Adding it to this cocktail is a fun way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.  This is a great partnership! 



Cince de Mayo Cocktail with Tequila


Corona Sunrise 
1.5 oz Casa Noble Crystal
2 oz orange juice
1 oz grenadine
Ice
Corona Extra
Orange wheel

Combine Casa Noble and orange juice in a pint glass, add grenadine and ice then fill with ice-cold Corona Extra, garnish with an orange wheel and enjoy!

Colleen's Notes: I chose to make this with fresh squeezed Minneola (Honeybell) juice and it was delicious! I can't get enough of them this season!


Cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts